The internet home of a software engineer
This is a mini-page generated for the below project or portfolio piece. It contains a description, and any associated material such as blog posts, images, etc. If there's any information not here that you would like to know then contact me.
ExpressionEditor is a Qt4 based application intended to help in testing and writing regular expressions (regexps). The application provides both text-based and graphical methods of editing regexps and will support PCRE, POSIX Extended and Qt4 format regexps. It is available under the terms of the GPLv3.0+.
- [2nd May 2013] Appending two separate strings causes a ; - fix
- [22nd Jan 2013] Changed compiler checks to be more clearly clang / gcc related
- [22nd Jan 2013] Don't set the GCC flag under clang
- [20th Jan 2013] Build system fix
- [28th Mar 2012] Missed off a backslash. \. => \\.
- [28th Mar 2012] Better handling of character classes within the PCRE parser
- [22nd Mar 2012] Moved some includes from the headers into the source files, this should
- [22nd Mar 2012] 4.6 not 4.3, whoops
- [22nd Mar 2012] Added in a check for GCC version to stop GCC 4.5 and below trying to
- [21st Feb 2012] Fix mouse cursor not reverting after clicking on a regular expression
- [17th Feb 2012] Restored "Export to Image"
- [17th Feb 2012] Added a simple placeholder for when there is no expression
- [17th Feb 2012] Handle T_ERROR properly in highlighter
- [17th Feb 2012] Reworked ExpressionHighlighter to use the token sequence for
- [17th Feb 2012] Made a change of regular expression format immediately update
- [16th Feb 2012] Align items to the center by adding in stretch factors at loose ends
- [16th Feb 2012] Finished making all graphics items use drawText and respect font
- [16th Feb 2012] Switch to using painter->drawText() in some more graphics items, define
- [16th Feb 2012] Settings dialog now includes a font setting, still need to make the
- [16th Feb 2012] Started modifications to facilitate drag/drop behaviour